Promenade (Dealers' Room) Hours: November 23, from 1:00 pm - 8:00 pm November 24, from 10:00 am - 6:00 pm November 25, from 10:00 am - 3:00 pmNerdy Natal Knots
Geeky sewn and crochet items for the whole family; including scarves, burp cloths, and plushies. My products come out of motherhood with a passion for all things geeky, nerdy, and science filled. My crocheting is done in the evenings, during nap times, or while waiting at activities. I sew upstairs right next to the playroom allowing me to multitask working and playing. My goal is to bring a little bit of the geeky into your everyday life.
A collection of jewelry, steampunk creations, wire trees and terrariums by Lacy Renee Allen.
All of these are of my own handiwork. I never make two pieces exactly alike, and every piece is crafted by my own two hands. All feathers used come from my family's fee-range poultry flock or from my pet parrots during the molting season. No birds are ever harmed in the gathering of feathers.
Hand crafted jewelery and crochet items. We also carry a few carefully selected items from wholesalers, and custom items.
Katrina Joyner is a Florida born artist. Her favorite topic is fantasy, but sometimes she will have what she calls a "root moment" in which she will express her Native American (Brotherton tribe) ancestry. She runs the (very) small publishing house, The Writers of the Apocalypse, while dabbling in acting in film, on stage, and of course voice acting. She also can be caught playing the autoharp in the messhall here at Starbase Indy - but because she only knows 4 songs if you ask her to fake it she probably can't.
Troy Maynard is a giant viking, foodie, geeky gamer, father of three, and master of none. Between taking frequent pictures of meals and occasional pillaging (alleged), he writes his thoughts on life from his Mead Hall in the rolling hills of southern Indiana. Ransacking passing ships doesn't pay the bills, so he also works in the software industry, where he gets to use his tantrum-management skills on a daily basis. You can read more of his stories and thoughts on parenting at his blog, and in his book, How to Raise Viking Children and Other Tales of Woe. He also has a recurring column called “My Dad Voice” at Limestone Post Magazine.
Our mission is to sell geeky things to geeks without costing an arm and a leg. We geeks pay enough for our toys as is, so we are offering our customers a quality product at a reasonable price. We sell geeky fun jewelry, posters, vintage trading cards, vintage games, magnets...pretty much anything that appeals to the child in all of us.
Mostly Star Trek Collectibles, Action Figures, Star Trek Hallmark Ornaments, Signed pictures and many items that have the word "Star Trek" on them.
A personal collection of Star Trek collectibles - pins, patches, and miscellaneous items.
If you're looking for awesome treats for your favorite pooch, you have come to the right place! Our treats are made fresh to order, vacuum sealed, and shipped Priority Mail. We also have some cool handmade accessories including charms, toys, pillows, wine glass charms, poo bag holders, and Mia Slings
Once upon a time, there were two sisters. They spent a lot of time together. They made things. They made lots of things. They made so many things that they had to start selling them.
Through a chance encounter with new friends and a burst of enthusiasm on both sides, they decided to sell their things at comic book conventions.
They've never looked back.
Everybody has their favorite characters from television, movies and literature. From Captain Kirk to Lady Mary Crawley, just tell me who you like and I'll create a custom portrait for you.
Celtic, Viking, Classical, & Medieval Gifts, Accessories, & Reenactment Clothing
La Wren’s Nest is a family-owned business, originally based in Maine. Our company began in 1997 making custom wool cloaks. All of our circlets, cloaks, and historical clothing are custom-made. Other items have been hand-chosen for their unique craftsmanship and high quality. Our specialty is custom-made early clothing.
Platyfly Studios specializes in affordable handmade goods for the whimsical and mischievous. Mythpunks, cosplayers, reenactors, Pagans, and other fans of fantastical or quirky styles will find just what they are looking for. This store is also an ideal place for the gender nonconforming/nonbinary and transgender communities, whose members often have difficulty finding quality off-the-rack clothing that fits properly.
A lifelong book nerd, now a professional book nerd, Meg's driving force is to enrich the lives of children and adults alike through the educational and inspirational books available from Usborne Books & More.
This is the program guide for Starbase Indy 2018. It should be suitable for use on most browsers and devices. It's an instance of KonOpas, an open-source project providing conventions with easy-to-use mobile-friendly guides.
This guide will work in your browser even when you don't have an internet connection.
You can also install it as a home screen app
- Safari on iPhone/iPad
- Tap on (share), then tap Add to Home Screen.
- Chrome on Android
- Tap on (menu), then tap Add to Home Screen.
- Firefox on Android
- Tap on (menu), then tap Bookmark and select Options, and Add to Home Screen.
- IE on Windows Phone
- Tap on (menu), then tap Pin to Start
|Wyndham Indianapolis West|
Share this app!
- Access/Handicapped Services:
Location: Hotel Front Desk
- Welcome Deck (Registration):
Location: Pool Hallway Friday 12:00pm- 8:00pm (Star Badge and Volunteer Pickup @ 11:00am) Saturday 10:00am- 7:00pm Sunday 10:00am- 4:00pm
- Ready Room (Operations & Security):
Location: Director's Row: #4 Friday 11:00am- 10:00pm Saturday 10:00am- 10:00pm Sunday 10:00am- 3:00pm
- Promenade (Dealers' Room):
Location: Hall of Champions Friday 1:00pm- 8:00pm Saturday 10:00am- 6:00pm Sunday 10:00am- 3:00pm
- Humanitarian Initiative (Charity Auction):
Location: Director's Row: #3 Bidding Open Friday 2:00pm- 6:00pm Saturday 11:00am- 5:00pm Sunday 11:00am- 2:00pm Payment/Pickup Friday 6:00pm- 7:00pm Saturday 5:00pm- 6:00pm Sunday 2:00pm- 3:00pm
Terms of Attendance
By purchasing a membership to the Starbase Indy (SBI) convention, attendee agrees to comply with the following rules and regulations:
- Each membership admits one person to the convention; no shapeshifting is allowed. NO autographs are included with membership.
- Con badges must be worn on the outside of all clothing/costumes and presented when entering any part of the convention.
- Your SBI badge is non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-transferrable, no matter what the reason. SBI will not be responsible for lost or stolen ID badges. A badge can only be replaced by purchasing an additional admission.
- All members hereby release SBI, its organizers and agents from any liability for loss or damage to persons or property, or infringement of any right, claim or course of action of any kind.
- The organizers, staff and agents of SBI reserve the right to deny entry to, or remove from, the convention facilities any person behaving, or threatening to behave, in a manner reasonably considered to be disruptive.
- Actors and guests are people too; please don’t harass them, and be respectful, especially when they are away from their autograph table. Everyone deserves some down time.
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Any children dropped off at Starbase Indy and found wandering unattended will be turned over to hotel staff.
- By accepting the conditions of membership, you may be videotaped or photographed for future promotion of SBI.
Code of Conduct
Attendees must respect common sense rules for public behavior, personal interaction, common courtesy and respect for private property. Harassing or offensive behavior will not be tolerated. Starbase Indy reserves the right to revoke, without refund, the membership and badge of any attendee not in compliance with this policy. Persons finding themselves in a situation where they feel their safety is at risk or who become aware of an attendee not in compliance with this policy should immediately locate the nearest member of security, or staff member, so that the matter can be handled in an expeditious manner.
Keep it peaceful, folks. No functional weapons are allowed at Starbase Indy.
Simulated or costume weapons are allowed as a part of your costume, subject to prior approval by Masquerade officials and compliance with the following:
- All costume weapons are subject to inspection by members of Masquerade staff.
- All costume weapons must conform to state and federal law.
- Projectile costume weapons must be rendered inoperable.
- Functional (real) arrows must have their tips removed and be bundled and zip-tied to a quiver.
- Weapons must be sheathed and holstered or peace-bonded.
NO assassin or similar games will be allowed on hotel premises. Masquerade officials will be spot-checking costumes throughout the convention. Anyone not conforming to the rules will be required to leave.
Starbase Indy is committed to providing a harassment-free conference experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of conference participants in any form. Convention participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the conference (without a refund) at the discretion of the convention organizers.
Harassment includes, but is not limited to:
- Verbal comments that reinforce social structures of domination related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion, etc.
- Sexual images in public spaces
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking, or following
- Harassing photography or recording
- Sustained disruption of talks or other events
- Inappropriate physical contact
- Unwelcome sexual attention
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior
Any animal must be attached to a fixed-length leash no more than five feet in length when not in cages or crates.