Promenade (Dealers' Room) Hours: November 29, from 1:00 pm - 8:00 pm November 30, from 10:00 am - 6:00 pm December 01, from 10:00 am - 3:00 pmPookers Fairy Baubles
Hand crafted natural stone jewelry, hand selected geeky items, hand crafted crowns and tiaras, essential oil diffusers, hand crochet shawls and hats.
Enchanted Playground is a family-run business where everything is geeky! We eat, sleep, and live to do all things Con! We offer great handmade fandom inspired items at fair prices that everyone that visits our booth will fall in love with. With over 200+ keyfob designs alone, there is sure to be something for everyone. Enchanted Playground...get your geek on!
We specialize in unique, handmade wooden games, and gaming accessories. They range from classic games like chess and checkers, to historical games like hneftafl or Morris. We make dice towers, rolling trays, and dice vaults in various exotic and domestic woods. We don't use dyes, stains or paint but focus on the natural beauty and character of the lumber.
Making delicious, healthy treats for your fur babies. All treats are baked in our homes with human grade ingredients that we have purchased. We know that not everyone's kids like the same treats or has the same needs. So we do our best to create a variety of treats for every taste. We also take into consideration the health needs of your kids as well. If your furry one is allergic to certain ingredients, please let us know and we will do our best to find a treat to suit their needs. We want all our customers to feel the same love and attention our own babies do. We hope you enjoy your treats!!!
Troy Maynard is a giant Viking, foodie, geeky gamer, father of three and master of none. Between frequent photographs of meals and occasional pillaging (alleged), he writes his thoughts on life from his Mead Hall in the rolling hills of southern Indiana. Ransacking passing ships doesn't pay the bills, so he also works in the software industry, where he gets to use his tantrum management skills on a daily basis.
Ava Cuvay writes out of this world romance featuring sassy heroines, often-alien-but-always-sexy heroes, and an alcoholic beverage or two... Set in a galaxy far, far away. She resides in central Indiana with her own scruffy-looking nerfherder, kiddos who are growing up without her permission, and two kitties that make her laugh. She believes life is too short to bother with negative people, everything is better with Champagne, and Han Solo shot first. When not writing, Ava is thinking about writing. Or wine. And she's always thinking about bacon.
We're a team of artists creating original comics, videos, and other media. Aiming for funny of both the "ha-ha" and "strange" varieties.
Sci fi collector extraordinaire selling off collection before departing for a different dimension.
25th Hour Crafts is the brainchild of Kayla and Scott Bitz to sell their handmade crafts. We make a plethora of items including licensed fleece blankets (crocheted-edge) and pillows (sewn) and licensed and novelty cotton satin-lined dice bags with either drawstring or zipper closures as well as vinyl decal cotton dice bags and pillows and nerdy and geeky vinyl decals.
Jon R. Osborne is an Indianapolis author who writes fantasy and science fiction. The second book in Jon’s The Milesian Accords modern fantasy trilogy, “A Tempered Warrior”, was a 2018 Dragon Awards finalist for Best Fantasy Novel.
I have always loved science fiction, (I am an original Trekker), and writing was a natural outlet. Unfortunately, life and other challenges got in the way, so my first novel was not published until May 2018. With all the talk now of visiting and colonizing Mars, I think my novel is a fresh take on Mars and first contact.
We consider ourselves practical geekery because we try to carry practical products with a fun and geeky twist. Variety seems to be our middle name and we usually have something for everyone. Some of our products include; Prints, custom clocks, chopsticks, jewelry, and custom figurines. We also include a variety of plush work including; Boo Boo bears (ice packs), Sushi Cats, Derp Dragons, and much more.
Shannon Eichorn is a contemporary space opera writer and aerospace engineer. She is obsessed with alien symbionts and werewolves and a fangirl of people being wonderful to each other.
Black Diamond Arsenal is a Premier Prop Manufacturing Company based out of Cincinnati. We have a huge passion for Scifi and video games for our props, but love to hit about every Genre out there. We have also branched out to make random nerdy accessories as well as selling some other geeky props. Our main goal is to make your cosplay the best it can be, while feeding you geeky side on top of that.
Jewelry, headpieces, geeky creepy cuddly crafts, & more. Two Chicago based geeky witches founded this accessories company to scratch that creative itch.
Gianni Del Biscotti reimagines pop culture personalities in the style of old school saints on prayer candles and posters.
Come check out Saint Keanu or Saint Ruth Bader Ginsburg to name just a few.
Chocolate bars in multiple flavors and creative confections molded in shapes from the macabre to science fiction themes.
Illinois artist, creating stylish scifi and fantasy art, home decor and apparel. New in 2019 - personalized art!
New and vintage collectables from the original Star Trek to modern SciFi.
Any and everything Pop Culture for all age groups.
This is the program guide for Starbase Indy 2019. It should be suitable for use on most browsers and devices. It's an instance of KonOpas, an open-source project providing conventions with easy-to-use mobile-friendly guides.
This guide will work in your browser even when you don't have an internet connection.
You can also install it as a home screen app
- Safari on iPhone/iPad
- Tap on (share), then tap Add to Home Screen.
- Chrome on Android
- Tap on (menu), then tap Add to Home Screen.
- Firefox on Android
- Tap on (menu), then tap Bookmark and select Options, and Add to Home Screen.
- IE on Windows Phone
- Tap on (menu), then tap Pin to Start
|Wyndham Indianapolis West|
Share this app!
- Access/Handicapped Services:
Location: Hotel Front Desk
- Welcome Deck (Registration):
Location: Pool Hallway Friday 12:00pm- 8:00pm (Star Badge and Volunteer Pickup @ 11:00am) Saturday 10:00am- 8:00pm Sunday 10:00am- 4:00pm
- Ready Room (Operations):
Location: Director's Row: #4 Friday 11:00am- 8:00pm Saturday 10:00am- 8:00pm Sunday 10:00am- 3:00pm
- Promenade (Dealers' Room):
Location: Hall of Champions Friday 1:00pm- 8:00pm Saturday 10:00am- 6:00pm Sunday 10:00am- 3:00pm
- Humanitarian Initiative (Charity Auction):
Location: Director's Row: #3 Bidding Open Friday 2:00pm- 6:00pm Saturday 11:00am- 5:00pm Sunday 11:00am- 2:00pm Payment/Pickup Friday 6:00pm- 7:00pm Saturday 5:00pm- 6:00pm Sunday 2:00pm- 3:00pm
- Acoustics Dampening (Quiet Room):
Location: Director's Row: #1 Friday 12:00pm- 8:00pm Saturday 10:00am- 8:00pm Sunday 10:00am- 3:00pm
Terms of Attendance
By purchasing a membership to the Starbase Indy (SBI) convention, attendee agrees to comply with the following rules and regulations:
- Each membership admits one person to the convention; no shapeshifting is allowed. NO autographs are included with membership.
- Con badges must be worn on the outside of all clothing/costumes and presented when entering any part of the convention.
- Your SBI badge is non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-transferrable, no matter what the reason. SBI will not be responsible for lost or stolen ID badges. A badge can only be replaced by purchasing an additional admission.
- All members hereby release SBI, its organizers and agents from any liability for loss or damage to persons or property, or infringement of any right, claim or course of action of any kind.
- The organizers, staff and agents of SBI reserve the right to deny entry to, or remove from, the convention facilities any person behaving, or threatening to behave, in a manner reasonably considered to be disruptive.
- Actors and guests are people too; please don’t harass them, and be respectful, especially when they are away from their autograph table. Everyone deserves some down time.
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Any children dropped off at Starbase Indy and found wandering unattended will be turned over to hotel staff.
- By accepting the conditions of membership, you may be videotaped or photographed for future promotion of SBI.
Code of Conduct
Attendees must respect common sense rules for public behavior, personal interaction, common courtesy and respect for private property. Harassing or offensive behavior will not be tolerated. Starbase Indy reserves the right to revoke, without refund, the membership and badge of any attendee not in compliance with this policy. Persons finding themselves in a situation where they feel their safety is at risk or who become aware of an attendee not in compliance with this policy should immediately locate the nearest member of security, or staff member, so that the matter can be handled in an expeditious manner.
Keep it peaceful, folks. No functional weapons are allowed at Starbase Indy.
Simulated or costume weapons are allowed as a part of your costume, subject to prior approval by Masquerade officials and compliance with the following:
- All costume weapons are subject to inspection by members of Masquerade staff.
- All costume weapons must conform to state and federal law.
- Projectile costume weapons must be rendered inoperable.
- Functional (real) arrows must have their tips removed and be bundled and zip-tied to a quiver.
- Weapons must be sheathed and holstered or peace-bonded.
NO assassin or similar games will be allowed on hotel premises. Masquerade officials will be spot-checking costumes throughout the convention. Anyone not conforming to the rules will be required to leave.
Starbase Indy is committed to providing a harassment-free conference experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of conference participants in any form. Convention participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the conference (without a refund) at the discretion of the convention organizers.
Harassment includes, but is not limited to:
- Verbal comments that reinforce social structures of domination related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion, etc.
- Sexual images in public spaces
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking, or following
- Harassing photography or recording
- Sustained disruption of talks or other events
- Inappropriate physical contact
- Unwelcome sexual attention
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior
Any animal must be attached to a fixed-length leash no more than five feet in length when not in cages or crates.